Author Topic: Violence is becoming acceptable by some.  (Read 25 times)

ImFedUp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Violence is becoming acceptable by some.
« on: June 15, 2017, 02:14:30 AM »
We just had a shooting today in VA.  It happened when a Republican baseball team got shot at because the guy hated Trump.  Fortunately, most people have voiced disgust over this action.  However, there have been people who have stated that they felt this was not only acceptable, but actually thought it was good.  Hopefully, those wack jobs are few and far between.  But think about it, even if it is just a small percentage of people, they can still hurt or kill people.  This Political hatred is so strong that they continue to promote their vial ideology to where people who are not strong enough to repel their influence, can be turned in to dangers to our society.  Whether it is ISIS or Democrats or whoever.  By promoting this strong sense of hatred is not a good thing.  But how do you fight an enemy like that?  People who are willing to die for a belief that their ideas are the only possible way things should be. It is totally different than the idea that our freedoms are worth fighting and dying for.  But the thing is, they are not targeting innocent people.
Bottom line is this.  lately the only thing you hear is how people are talking about hating the opposition. I have had several discussions with the liberals who have different views and beliefs. No one has been injured in any of those confrontations.  Usually what happens is whenever I start stating facts which dispute their side, they usually just start yelling louder and non stop so they won't be able to hear anyone else.  They can't seem to debate the facts, so they simply yell their false narratives repeatedly.  How on earth can you ever hope to work something out with someone who essentially sticks their fingers in their ears and start yelling "I can't hear you" over and over.